The 5 star services at the Resort Valle dell’Erica
Find out more about the 5 star services at the Resort Valle dell’Erica in the North of Sardinia in a splendid setting with a view of the island of Spargi.
Golf & Youngs
Free Golf lessons for guests aged up to 13 years (3 holes Par3).
Fitness area, padel, yoga and pilates
Covered gym in the open air with Technogym equipment free to use for all guests. There is also a cardiofitness room in the wellness centre (service with extra charge), a padel court, yoga and pilates lessons.
Naturalistic fitness trail
For adults and children an exciting routes on which to admire and learn about the Mediterranean maquis, along the coast, discovering beautiful bays surrounded by natural greenery and the deep blue of the sea where you can exercise at the equipped areas.
General services and facilities at the Resort Valle dell’Erica
- Free Wi-Fi
- free private open air parking (un-attended but with controlled entry)
- free sun loungers and parasols in some bays and on the Licciola beach (reservation not possible for this service)
- snack bar, toilets, dressing room and showers on the Licciola beach
- four swimming pools with panoramic views over the islands of the La Maddalena Archipelago and Corsica
- two reception areas Hotel Erica and Hotel La Licciola
- seven restaurants (including one for children), seven bars
- Modern conference center consisting of a meeting room for 450 people, adjacent room with 50 seats and large foyer for accreditation
- free lessons of Gallura cuisine with our expert local cooks at the Li Ciusoni restaurant (not available during August)
- free Mini Club for children from 4 to 9 years old
- Ericaland, play area for children with fully equipped indoor and outdoor spaces
- free nursery with bottle-feeding preparation area
- Padel court
- free medical assistance at pre-arranged times, certificates and examinations to be paid for
- live music in the evenings in the resort’s main square and/or on the “Va Pensiero” terrace
Extra services requiring payment
- Drinks and extras in general
- entrance and treatments at the “Le Thermae” Thalasso Centre & SPA
- baby-sitting service (on reservation)
- charging stations for electric vehicles (22 KW power)
- Baby Club for children from 2 to 3 years old with qualified staff
- windsurf, sailing and kite surf courses at a well-known and prestigious school in Porto Pollo 15 kms away
- diving at a qualified partner school at Santa Teresa Gallura
- excursions to the islands of the La Maddalena and Corsican Archipelagos
- Charters for pleasure boats or sports fishing (including deep sea) with prestige boats
- shuttle bus to Santa Teresa Gallura (at scheduled times, not available on Saturdays)
- transfers to/from the resort
- Private heliport (helicopter landing pad), there is the possibility of helicopter transfer service with panoramic flight over the archipelago
- Car and dinghy hire
The opening of the hotels and facilities is at the Management’s discretion. Pets not allowed.